Five Best Cardio Workout Options For Serious Weight Loss
Author C. Sanders. Published on June 19, 2011 - 7:22 am (716 views — 423 words
After a quick visit to the doctor, you were advised to start shedding excess weight to avoid health problems soon. Years of smoking, compulsive eating, plus a sedentary lifestyle have taken its toll on your health condition. Thus, it's definitely time to take a look at some of the best cardio workout options to shed extra pounds, and improve your health to increase your lifespan. Ok well, maybe this exact situation isn't exactly you, or maybe it is. Either way, you can only improve your health from here.
Why is losing weight necessary? Certainly, you wouldn't want to cut short your life by having heart disease, a heart attack, etc. On the positive side, losing pounds and being able to wear sexier or fit clothing can be rewarding. Be smart and pursue wellness by choosing any of the best cardio workout suggestions given.
1. Tae Bo. You just don't box; you also get to kick which is really an intense workout. Still, considered as one of the best cardio workouts that can help you lose weight fast and learn some self-defense skills.
2. Kettle bell; Classified as one of the best cardio workouts that can also enhance strength. You just don't improve your cardio endurance using kettle bells; you also develop explosive power equivalent to that of athletes. Runners swear they improved their performance after doing some serious kettle bell swinging. It is also practical since you only need a single kettle bell as exercise equipment for a long time. When you have a kettle bell, you almost have a gym because there are many routines that can be done using it.
3. Zumba. If you like sexy dancing, this is the best cardio workout for you. If you want to dance, then you can learn Latin dance steps swaying to hip hop music.
4. Pole Dancing. Sounds extreme but regarded as one of the best cardio workout for 'stripping' fat and toning muscles. Essentially, you would learn how to become strong and dance like a pro. What learners do not know is that they would have ripped abs and upper body strength as they progress to advanced levels.
5. Spinning. Spinning can be physically and mentally challenging as you persevere in pushing hard to reach your fitness goal. People who do spinning achieve weight loss fast by just doing a half hour exercise daily. Plus, there are spinning studios where you can have digital visual sceneries that would rid of the boredom. Better yet, get a mountain bike and enjoy real nature.